Access to and use of 'www.inside.learningclip.co.uk' (“the website”) and any digital content therein either within the UK or internationally is provided by Learning Clip Limited subject to the following terms:
1. By using www.inside.learningclip.co.uk you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the website. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use or download Software from the website.
2. Learning Clip Ltd may from time to time change these terms so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of the website will be deemed acceptance of any updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should stop using the website.
3. You agree to use www.inside.learningclip.co.uk only for lawful purposes.
4. Ownership of all copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on the website and all content (including all applications) located on the website shall remain vested in Learning Clip Limited or its licensors. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use the website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from the website content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of the website requires the prior written permission of Learning Clip Limited.
5. Learning Clip Limited is not responsible for the availability or content of any third party sites that are accessible through the website. Any links to third party websites do not amount to an endorsement of those sites by Learning Clip Limited and any use of such sites by you is at your own risk.
6. The website and services are provided "AS IS" and on an "AS AVAILABLE" basis. To the extent permitted by law, Learning Clip Limited excludes all representations and warranties (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. Learning Clip Limited does not guarantee the timeliness, completeness or performance of the website or any of the content. While we try to ensure that all content and software provided by Learning Clip Limited is correct at the time of publication no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of Learning Clip Limited for any errors, omissions or inaccurate content on the website.
7. Nothing in these terms limits or excludes Learning Clip Limited's liability for death or personal injury caused by its proven negligence. Subject to the previous sentence, Learning Clip Limited shall not be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the website or software regardless of the form of action.
8. Learning Clip Limited does not warrant that functions available on the website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
9. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable. In case of controversy or inconsistency between translations of these Terms to other languages, the English version issued by Learning Clip Limited shall prevail.
10. The failure or delay of Learning Clip Limited to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive Learning Clip Limited's right to enforce that right.
11. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.
Version 1.0, Revised January 9, 2014